Thursday, August 23, 2018

Growing Up Digital

The song "We Used to Wait" explained life before digital media. Growing up, my family has always had some type of digital device and I have been able to watch technology evolve right before my eyes.
I remember always asking my parents what the weather would be for school that day or sitting by the tv with my mom waiting for the answer. However now we have an app for that. We have an app for everything which makes things easier having some much information basically as our fingertips. I remember my elementary school teachers sending home weekly flyers hoping the students' parents would open their folder to find it.
Now we have websites to post and receive this information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pecha Kucka Socia Media in Education link

Check out my website to find my very first Pecha Kucha Presentation about Social Media in Education. It is located in the "Work Experi...