Tuesday, September 11, 2018

My Ad

I chose to do my ad on ZzzQuil because I love it. ZzzQuil is a life savor when you're exhausted but can't fall asleep. I love that the bottle is purple because purple is a ceremonial color, and for me, sleeping is something to be celebrated. The center alignment is meant to pop out and make the statement if "ZzzQuil is all you need, nothing else." The "Time for Bed!" caption is to express excitement of sleeping after your Zzzquil kicks in. The green font color is to represented that you will feel "fresh" in the morning after taking it and also to match the colors on the bottle.  I was going to use the color red to make the words pop out more but red did not look good with the colors on the bottle. I used the white background so that the huge purple bottle has all the focus.

The website was very easy to use. It provided a lot of different templates for me to choose from and was very easy to create my poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pecha Kucka Socia Media in Education link

Check out my website to find my very first Pecha Kucha Presentation about Social Media in Education. It is located in the "Work Experi...