Thursday, September 6, 2018

My Selected Ads

FAST COMPANY (October 2013) - Hyatt Place Hotel

The picture for the ad was an outlet that was made to look mad because someone forgot their charger. Hyatt is offering to lend out forgotten items such as chargers to curling irons to yoga mats. I typed in the link to find more items they may offer but the link didn’t work. 


                                        




NEWSWEEK (Jan.9 &16, 2012) – RosettaStone

The picture was a man with his head against a tv
watching football. The main title was “More than words. Priorities.” And it continued to go on to say that we all love toys but we need to love something that won’t go out of date: new language. The ad caught my attention because all the yellow and I saw a football which is convenient    because college football just started back. 




WIRED Nov. 2013 – DIY Arduino Seat Activator 

RadioShack teamed up with Mike Riley to design this. When I first saw the Ad I thought it was saying that you could buy this chair that has a built in remote controller for the television. As I kept reading I realized that you have to build the system that allows you to do that function. You’ll need wire, resistors, electrical tape, codes, phototransitors, USBs, and much more. With this you could be able to turn the tv on and off, turn on computers, ceiling fans, lights, and even curtains. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pecha Kucka Socia Media in Education link

Check out my website to find my very first Pecha Kucha Presentation about Social Media in Education. It is located in the "Work Experi...