Monday, September 17, 2018

My Photos






I used the rule of thirds (left) on this portrait picture of a liquor bottle tree. I took the picture straight on so it does not have a special angle. The room was dark but the Christmas lights on the tree brightened it.





This is my friends walking through a parking lot. I used the rule of thirds (left) on this picture. The camera is angled diagonally and I lifted it up to make it higher. The street lights gave the light in the picture.



This is a couple cars in my apartments parking lot during the storm. I used natural sky lighting to take this landscape picture. The angle is high because I was standing on my front steps when I captured it.






This is a portrait picture of my keychain sitting on a table. The rule of thirds is used on the right in this picture.






This is the turf field at noon. The camera is angled diagonally. The lighting is natural.




This is a picture of Cam taking a picture of the volleyball game. I lifted my phone in the air to give the camera a higher angle. The photo is landscape. I used the gym's natural lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pecha Kucka Socia Media in Education link

Check out my website to find my very first Pecha Kucha Presentation about Social Media in Education. It is located in the "Work Experi...